How we do it
First we will find out what your goals are, and then map out a path to meet them. We can draw up plans and then provide regular mentoring to help you stay on track.
We offer decades of combined experience, implementing efficiencies with a focus on construction and smaller manufactures. We offer a customized and cost effective way to raise productivity.
We collaborate with individuals and businesses with a vision, commitment and originality to find solutions that allows them to deliver sustainable, competitive industry.
Through conventional and innovative methods we will examine the situations that do not meet your objectives and find better ways to achieve your goals. If you are unsure of your goals we can help define them and get on the path to meet them.
Remember, “if you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it”
- Define your vision to clarify your objectives, barriers and aspirations
- Review your strategy from which to establish a baseline to measure improvements. Start with an audit of energy, effort and material to identify cost benefits of proposed changes and a review of operations. What are the quick wins and the things that don’t matter?
- Plan the business growth of your product, competition and markets. Your processes, costs, and opportunities both internal and external
- Business Mentoring is available once the results of the above services start to show. It is important to regularly reviewing operations for best practice but also to ensure your business continually improves and stays ahead of the competition
Your business benefits by;
- A site visit will find quick wins, ideas and small steps to get started making a difference
- The strategic review starts with an activity audit, potential benefits of proposed changes, and a review of your operations to save resources and raise productivity
- A development plan looks at where your business sits in the market, your competition and new markets available. We look at production processes, costs, environmental considerations, networking, training and funding opportunities in your industry
- Business mentoring, KPI management, quarterly and annual reporting is available on an ongoing basis as the results of our work start to show. Continual review of operations is essential for best practice and in order to stay ahead of your competition
- There are a number of business grants and funding available to help you reach potential
Some tools we use;
rebuildit has a background in Construction, Manufacturing, waste management and Lean productivity, which means we bring these skills to your business. Our associates have experience in diversity, sustainability and social enterprise, clean energy and data systems. If we identify issues that we need more help with, we can discuss bringing in specialists however today we have succeeded in meeting most opportunities.
- Value stream mapping
- Building and plant layout audit
- A 5s workshop to address safety concerns and efficiency
- Waste and resource review, recycling and alternate materiel use
- Defects and work in progress using Lean tools
- Staff engagement workshop
- Competitive analysis
- Definition of value proposition
- Social media marketing opportunities